Friday, September 13

It's toilet cleaning day




My mom was good at using the phrase 'into every life some___must fall', the___part being whatever it was you happened to be whining to her about on any given day. With 7 kids she probably got tired of listening to all of us complaining about this and that, like what she had prepared for dinner or the household chores she had us doing. Of course she was right because into every life some toilet/bathroom cleaning must fall, today being that day. So... I'm giving you a sneak peek at what I'm working on. It's a size 6 1/2 ring and it's waiting patiently on my workbench for me to come back and finish sanding and polishing it. I also have a pair of earrings waiting there too so stay tuned to see them. Now...I'm off to clean some toilets :(


No comments:

Post a Comment